What are the positioning methods of the best tracking device? What is the principle?
Answer: Those are the main positioning methods of our best tracking device: GPS, LBS, WIFI, Beidou BDS and AGPS.
1. Best tracking device positioning principle: Through satellite positioning, there are GPS modules on the best tracking device. Capture the points by searching for the satellite. Then the same network passed to our backstage. The background will calculate and parse out the latitude and longitude coordinates of the pet tracking device, and finally determine the address.
2. Best tracking device use LBS to get position: The best tracking device is indoors and outdoors, and 3 or more base station towers are searched, and the location information of the base station tower is sent to the server by the new tracking device, and the server calculates the latitude and longitude coordinates to determine the positioning address of the best tracking device.
3. WIFI positioning: Based on the WIFI module on the best tracking device, the WIFI hotspot will be searched indoors. Our server has a database of WIFI (Baidu, Gaode), the best tracking device will automatically detect the WIFI hotspot, the best tracking device will upload it to the server through the left side of the location of the GPRS traffic hotspot, and return the location coordinates to the best tracking device after the background operation. Because the IP address of each WIFI hotspot location is unique, the location of the asset tracking device after parsing is fixed.
4. BDS positioning: Our best tracking device PT21 support BDS positioning. The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) is a global satellite navigation system developed by China. It is the third mature satellite navigation system after the United States Global Positioning System (GPS) and the Russian GLONASS satellite navigation system (GLONASS). The Beidou satellite navigation system space segment consists of five geostationary orbit satellites and 30 non-geostationary orbit satellites. China plans to cover the Asia-Pacific region around 2012 and cover the world around 2020. China is implementing the Beidou satellite navigation system and has successfully launched 16 Beidou navigation satellites.
5. AGPS positioning: Our best tracking device PT21 support AGPS positioning. Assisted Global Positioning System (English: Assisted Global Positioning System, referred to as AGPS) is a GPS operating mode. It can use the information about the mobile base station to match the traditional GPS satellites so that the positioning speed of the best tracking device is faster. Assisted Global Positioning System (GPS) is a technology that uses assisted services to reduce the time required for positioning.