The convenience of motorcycles is recognized by the public, but motorcycle anti-theft is even more important. How can you make your small tracking devices for cars “stealth”?
Following is the installation of the electronic tracking devices for cars. Users who are not familiar with motorcycle circuits and structures should not install them by themselves.
1. Read the small tracking devices for cars device manual carefully to understand the specific functions of the small tracking devices for cars and the diagram. After inserting the GSM card into the corresponding card slot, confirming that the device power indicator and GPS satellite signal indicator are normal, then activate the small tracking devices for cars according to the instructions in the manual.
2. Determine the installation position of the small tracking devices for cars, this link is the focus of the “invisible” installation of the small tracking devices for cars. Position the small tracking devices for cars to minimize metal shielding. Do not install the mobile gps tracking devices for cars in a closed metal space. As far as possible, the installation location is relatively concealed. The installation is cumbersome, which means that the thieves are also difficult to dismantle and require a lot of time. It is not possible to choose to install anti-theft devices in a more conventional location, such as under the seat, inside the tool box, near the battery, and so on. You can’t choose to install a small tracking devices for cars without any hassle. Try not to just unscrew a few screws, open 1-2 shell covers, you can find the location of the GPS host. For example: the front of the scooter, under the seat of the cyclist. These locations are the “must-have” for thieves to steal motorcycles, as this is where most motorcycle start-up lines and batteries are located.
3. Design the line of the small tracking devices for cars.
General small tracking devices for cars have power positive line, ground line (ground wire), electric door lock positive line and so on. If the small tracking devices for cars has a remote flameout function, there should also be 1-2 flameout lines. If the location tracking devices cars has a remote flameout function, it must not be discarded for some reason. Invisible installation of small tracking devices for carss must follow a wiring principle: all connecting lines should not be connected to the motorcycle’s own line by means of a bright line (flying line). The positive and negative poles of the anti-theft device should not be directly connected to the positive and negative poles of the battery. It is recommended to connect the positive and negative lines, the ground wire, the electric door lock positive line and the flameout line to connect the GPS bus with the motorcycle bus. For specific wiring, refer to the circuit diagram of the relevant motorcycle model or measure the corresponding line with a multimeter.
4. After the line is connected, connect the GPS alarm and perform the function test. After confirming that the functions of the small tracking devices for cars are normal, the line can be closed.
5. Carefully check the rationality of the line wiring, in short, can not intuitively find the existence of the GPS alarm. The small tracking devices for cars line is integrated with the motorcycle body line.