MC119 RJ11 4G LTE WiFi RouterProduct Description:
iStartack MC119 4G Wireless Router is for indoor use only and multiple devices like computer, landline phone, or external storage device can be connected to the router to access the Internet, make telephone calls, files sharing, and more.
1. How to restore factory settings?
When the MC119 RJ11 4G LTE WiFi Router is power on, click the reset button for approximately 3 seconds using a pointed object until the indicator
starts to blink. Restoring factory settings will clear all customized settings.
2. How can I connect to the router by Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) function?
1. Ensure that WiFi is enabled on the client.
2. Press the WPS button on the router to set up a WPS connection
3. How to deal with the contents displayed issue of the WebUI?
Manually clear your browser’s cache (for example, open your browser and choose Internet Options > General >
Browsing history > Delete.) and re-launch the WebUI page.
4. Why the router does not work after I have finished configuring?
1. Ensure that you have a working standard Sim card inserted properly.
2. Move the router to an open space free from obstructions and make sure there are available mobile networks.
3. If the problem persists, please contact your network service provider.
5. Why the Internet status indicator is persisting on, but the WiFi indicator is off?
Your mobile network may have a poor signal. Try to move the router to a place with better reception. An External
an outside antenna may be required to increase the network signal strength.
6. Why can’t I access the router’s WebUI?
1. Ensure that your computer is connected to the router through WiFi or the Ethernet cable.
2. Ensure that your computer is set to obtain an IP address and DNS server address automatically.
3. Restart your browser or try using another browser.
4. If the problem persists, restore the router to factory settings and try to access WebUI again.
|4G Platform||Qualcomm MDM9207|
|LTE|| FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B28
Other frequencies need to be customized
|Rate level||CAT4 DL:150Mbps / UL:50Mbps|
|Antenna||External antenna and internal antenna, Gain>3db|
|WIFI Rate||Highest rate 750Mbps|
|WIFI Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Number of linking users||Maximum 32 users connected|
|High-speed router||Built-in DHCP Server, DNS Client, support NAT|
|Dialing function||Manual dialing, auto dialing, PPPoE dialing.|
|SIM card Features||2FF SIM card
support SIM/USIM/UIM, standard 6 PIN SIM card interface,
support 3V SIM card and 1.8V SIM card; internal
push-push SIM slot
|Support||Web-smart/Centralized network management/TR069/Remote Upgrade/IPv4/IPv6/SIM Lock/DOS Attack/DMZ
|WAN Fallback to ETH||Manually|
|Security Features||Support port filtering, IP filtering, MAC filtering, URL filtering, WiFi Black/White list|
|LAN/WAN||4 10/100/1000Base automatic adaptive port|
|FXS||RJ-11×2 by paralleling|
|PSU||DC2.0 12V @ 1000mA,|
|ESD||ESD protection circuit; Contact±8KV, Air±10KV|