MC200 RJ45 4G LTE WiFi RouterProduct Description:
iStartack MC200 RJ45 4G LTE WiFi Router is for indoor use only and multiple devices like computer, landline phone, or external storage device can be connected to the router to access the Internet, make telephone calls, files sharing, and more.
1. How to restore factory settings?
When the MC200 RJ45 4G LTE WiFi Router is power on, click the reset button for approximately 3 seconds using a pointed object until the indicator starts to blink. Restoring factory settings will clear all customized settings.
2. How can I connect to the router by Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS) function?
1. Ensure that WiFi is enabled on the client.
2. Press the WPS button on the router to set up a WPS connection
3. How to deal with the contents displayed issue of the WebUI?
Manually clear your browser’s cache (for example, open your browser and choose Internet Options > General >
Browsing history > Delete.) and re-launch the WebUI page.
4. Why the router does not work after I have finished configuring?
1. Ensure that you have a working standard Sim card inserted properly.
2. Move the router to an open space free from obstructions and make sure there are available mobile networks.
3. If the problem persists, please contact your network service provider.
5. Why the Internet status indicator is persisting on, but the WiFi indicator is off?
Your mobile network may have a poor signal. Try to move the router to a place with better reception. An External an outside antenna may be required to increase the network signal strength.
6. Why can’t I access the router’s WebUI?
1. Ensure that your computer is connected to the router through WiFi or the Ethernet cable.
2. Ensure that your computer is set to obtain an IP address and DNS server address automatically.
3. Restart your browser or try using another browser.
4. If the problem persists, restore the router to factory settings and try to access WebUI again.
|Technical Standard||Compatible with WCDMA, EVDO, GSM, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE
|LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
|LTE FDD:B2/B4/B5/B12/B13/B17 WCDMA:B2/B4/B5
|WIFI||2.4GHz&5 GHz,WIFI 2*2 MIMO,802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Maximum Data Throughput||LTE CAT 4
|Receive Diversity||Support Receive Diversity|
|MIMO||Support DL 2×2 MIMO|
|BB Chipset||Qualcomm MDM9607|
|RF Chipset||Qualcomm WTR2965|
|WiFi Chipset||Qualcomm QCA6174|
|USIM/SIM||2FF SIM card
support SIM/USIM/UIM, standard 6 PIN SIM card interface, support 3V SIM card and 1.8V SIM card; internal
push-push SIM slot
|LED||Power Indication LED, WAN Signal Strength, WiFi/WPS Indication LED, WAN/LAN Status LED, Internet Status LED,|
|USB||Default Not Support|
External antennas: Main x1,Diversity x1,WIFIx2 interface type: SMA-Female
|Ethernet||1WAN+3LAN, 10BaseT/100Base/1000Base automatic adaptive port|
|ESD||ESD Protection circuit; Contact±8KV, Air±10KV|